Student and Parent Help Desk
Chromebook 3180 Case Install Tutorial
Chromebook 3180 Case Install
- Be sure to take all plastic off the case before snapping onto Chromebook.
- Put bottom part of case on first, make sure everything snaps on.
- Open up Chromebook and slide top part of case down onto the top part of the Chromebook, then make sure bottom sides snap in.
- You are done. :)
How to Connect to WiFi on Chromebook
Connect to WiFi on Chromebook
- Down at he bottom right of the Chromebook screen you should see
- Click on the above, and you should see
- Click on the above icon to see wireless networks within range and choose the one you want to connect to.
Helpful Key Combo Shortcuts
|Key Combinations||What they do|
|Ctrl + Shift + Q(Press Q twice)||Log out of your Chromebook.|
|Alt + [||Dock a window to the left side of your screen.|
|Alt + ]||Dock a window to the right side of your screen.|
|Ctrl +||Takes a screenshot of whole Screen|
|Ctrl + Shift +||Takes a screenshot of a selected part|
|Alt +||Toggles Caps Lock|
|Ctrl + Shift and -||Decrease Screen Scale|
|Ctrl + Shift and +||Increase Screen Scale|
|Ctrl + C||Copy selected content to the clipboard|
|Ctrl + X||Cut selected content and paste somewhere else|
|Ctrl + V||Paste content from clipboard|
|Ctrl + Z||Undo your last action.|
Use Camera Features on your Chromebook
Using Google Classroom for Students